Thursday 20 October 2011

Beginnings

Ah Hello! It has taken me quite a while to get started but this is my first blog and it's a bit of a daunting experience. I have been silently, in the background, following some lovely blogs since the birth of my first child in January (just seemed like the thing to do when you are up every 2 hours in the middle of the night feeding a hungry baby who doesn't know that night time is for sleeping!). The people in blogland all seem so lovely, happy and inviting that they made me want to have a go and get chatting and sharing craft with you all instead of sitting quietly like a wee mouse in the corner. Unfortunately my time for craft is very much reduced these days but it is gradually increasing as my baby boy is now 9 months old and has learned the art of having a nap during the day and sleeping at night time. Please excuse me though, it will take me ages to have any new makes to show, so maybe you would indulge me and allow me to show some pre-baby makes...?

No comments:

Post a Comment